Best Moment Award
Awarding the people who live in the moment,
The noble who write and capture the best in life,
The bold who reminded us what really mattered –
Savoring the experience of quality time.
- Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video recorded.
- Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awardees! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and winners notify them the great news.
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humor. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Get an idea from the great acceptance speeches, compiled in MomentMatters.com/Speech
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable in MomentMatters.com/Award
It is moments like these that I think how good it is to be a blogger, writing and sharing posts for others to read/enjoy. I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to read my blog(s), in particular, my followers who make this blog a constant enjoyment because they are always there to enjoy and participate on a blog about life, technology, News.
Thanks to Free Little Words who nominated me for this award, without this nomination I would not be able to enjoy this award.
It’s funny, whenever I set up this blog on life I never thought it would be popular, I am now running out of money (joke!) to give to all those who ‘like’ and take the time to comment.
I hope to see you all around here soon.
THE WINNERS OF THE BEST MOMENT AWARD ARE:
- A happy lass
- Ashley’s blog is full of useful information, including receipes, nuggets of advice…
- Although Ladyofflesh’s posts are not frequent, this blog is an enjoyable read.
- Doggy’s styles
- Leo covers a range of topics
- An autism diary
- Cindi’s blog has educated me on what daily life with an autistic child (David) is like. Joshua (David’s younger brother) may have autism too.
- Shelly Najjar
- Shelly’s blog gives an excellent overview of nutrition.
Don’t forget to celebrate with your followers! Tweet your success with hashtag #MomentMatters. Congratulations, winners!