- Smile first thing in the morning and last thing at night
- Smiling is very powerful because it can help out in times of stress or tension , but smiling can also make us look attractive and improve our overall mood .
- Does this show that being a smiley person helps us and others? Is smiling the secret to a happy self, family, country and world?
- There are times whenever a smile would be inappropriate and faking too many smiles isn’t good either but smiling more often does help. Be attractive, improve your mood and smile a little more than you normally do.
- Eat wholefoods, and lots of them
- A healthy diet shows inside and outside. Our body loves wholefoods because they are fully packed of important nutrients and minerals. Wholefoods go hand-in-hand with body repair and growth. Our brain also loves these foods because our mood, concentration, memory and alertness improve with a rich wholefood diet .
- Does a diet rich wholefood diet keep us fit, slim and generally healthy? Does this make us feel good, allowing us to smile more, naturally?
- Reach out. Talk and listen to your friends and family. Maintain relationships through good communication.
- Meet new people. Say “hi” and start a conversation with new people. Timing, of course, plays a large part in how and when you should do this but meeting new people means that life itself is more interesting.
- Sometimes in life each day isn’t as positive as others, for example, having bad days or experiencing a loss. Life isn’t always plain sailing and easy. Communication at these times can be difficult. If you do find communication hard then listen to music. All types of music. A sad song followed by your favourite upbeat song really helps you to get over this communication blep. When you do get over it reach out again. Stay in touch.
Posted by Gerald Murphy