A selection of life-based posts
We all write posts, some seem better than others. These are my personal best posts:
- An objective post about life.
- We are too quick with technology identifies a Facebook failure and explains, in brief, why some information systems have failed.
- The what does Facebook do with all your data? post highlights what Facebook might start to do with everyone’s data. This is also one of the reasons why I don’t have a Facebook account.
- This post gives a different view on failing. This post allowed me to get my first ‘like’ on this blog. Since then I have received a like for every post: This blog is not a failure.
- The education post looks at how education shapes us.
- Enjoy your body
- The post writes about one of the greatest things on Earth — our body.
- Music: hear it everywhere post reflects on what music is all about
- Name one hobby, and what you get out of it? examines the impact music has on life. It touches on how music comes to life — live music brings life to the lyrics
A blog on life: Followers, readers and likers
A huge thank you everyone on WordPress for doing all you have done on this blog about life, if you didn’t like an article, or if you didn’t write a comment I couldn’t have created this page! So thanks for your support on here. As always, suggestions, feedback etc are always welcome. Comment, share, reblog…